The Windows Desktop SMS client exposes a command line interface allowing access to text messaging functions from a DOS command prompt. This can be very useful, especially for sending business text messages from a batch file.
2sms Desktop Software – Windows
- Unzip 2smsDesktopSMSv5.zip file
- Open DesktopSMSSetup installation package
- Follow the set-up wizard
- Enter your 2sms username and password
- Complete installation
- Open a command prompt window
- Navigate to the folder into which the client software was installed
Run “desktopsms.exe-h” – displays help detailing the numerous options available.
Database (ODBC, PDAP, OLE)
The Desktop SMS Database…
The Windows Desktop SMS…
The 2sms Desktop Client…