The Microsoft Excel Add-In allows you to send text messages from Microsoft Excel to mobiles. You will have the ability to send bulk SMS and organize your contact details.
Upload your contact from an Excel worksheet to the 2sms address book, or alternatively the address book’s contents may be downloaded into a worksheet.
Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
MS Excel Add-in V5.0 (Office 32-bit Edition)
MS Excel Add-in V5.0 (Office 64-bit Edition)
1. Ensure that all Excel windows have been closed
2. Uninstall any previous versions of the 2sms Excel Add-in, you can do this by going to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and searching for ExcelSMS)
3. Extract the files from the downloaded 2smsExcelSMSx86v5.zip or 2smsExcelSMSx64v5.zip (This can be done by right clicking and selecting “Extract All”)
4. Run setup.exe
5. The setup process will download required components such as .NET frameworks, please click Accept to download them
6. You may be prompted for admin credentials, if you do not have permission to install applications, please contact your IT department
8. Once completed, close the installer
9. Now open Excel, on the ribbon menu at the top, click on 2sms Excel
If you have had any issues please contact 2sms support.